Slot Gacor – Situs Permainan Slot Online Terbaik
Temukan pengalaman bermain slot online terbaik di Slot Gacor! Kami menyediakan berbagai macam permainan slot dengan tampilan yang menarik dan peluang kemenangan yang tinggi.
Mulai Bermain Sekarang
Beragam Permainan Slot
Nikmati pilihan permainan slot terlengkap dengan tema yang berbeda-beda, dari klasik hingga modern.
Bonus dan Promosi
Dapatkan bonus dan promosi menarik setiap minggunya untuk meningkatkan peluang kemenangan Anda.
For U.G. Programme:
A candidate should have obtained Higher Secondary School/ Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent certificate from a recognized Board with not less than 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of SC and ST candidates), as prescribed by the respective Statutes of the participating Universities.
For P.G. Programme:
A candidate should have obtained an LL.B./a five year integrated LL.B./any other equivalent degree in Law from a recognized University with not less than 55% marks in aggregate (50% in case of SC/ST candidates), as prescribed by the respective Statutes of the participating Universities.
For U.G. Programme:
A candidate should be below 20 years of age as on 1st July, 2015 (22 years in case of SC/ST and Persons with Disability candidates, as prescribed by the respective Statutes of the participating Universities.
For P.G. Programme:
The participating Universities have not prescribed any upper age limit for PG Programmes.
As per the Statutes of respective participating Universities. Details may be seen in the prospectus of the respective University appended herewith.
• Those who are appearing in their Class 12th (For UG Programme) and LL.B./a five year integrated LL.B. (For PG Programme) or any other equivalent degree in Law for qualifying examination are eligible to appear in CLAT , Such candidates are required to produce evidence of passing of qualifying examination with minimum required percentage at the time of admission.
• The result of qualifying examination shall be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission, failing which, the candidate shall be ineligible for admission to the Course.
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India entrance examination conducted on rotation by 16 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admissions to their under-graduate and post-graduate degree programmes (LL.B. & LL.M.). The 16 participating NLUs in the order of their establishment are:
1. National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
2. National Academy of Legal Study & Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad
3. National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
4. The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
5. National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
6. Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
7. Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
8. Dr. Ram ManoharLohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
9. Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (RGNUL)
10. Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
11. National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
12. National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO)
13. National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
14. National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati (NLUJAA)
15. DamodaramSanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU)
16. The TamilNadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS)
CLEAREXAM which is the best CLAT coaching in Dehradun has four programs for the aspirants to choose from. Being recognized as the one-stop destination for quality education of CLAT. Students can choose the best preparation course which they think is best for them.
The four types of courses are Aspire, Swift, Boost and Sprint. Some students who want to enroll in the crash course for CLAT then Sprint is the best course that will help the students to prepare in less time. Students can enquire about the CLAT crash course fees in Delhi by calling the expert counselors of CLEAREXAM and they will also get expert guidance from them.
The Sprint course will provide an overview of the subjects which are present in the syllabus. Aspirants who only want to devote 1 year to the preparation of CLAT then they can choose the Boost and Sprint course. Students who want to prepare for 2 years for CLAT then the Aspire course is the best one. Right from the 11th class, the students start preparing for the law entrance exam which helps them to cover all the topics in detail and revise the syllabus also before the exam.